Friday, April 20, 2012

where is the midtown bike choir ?

At 4:20 on 4.20 I realized I have done nothing this week ...  now at 7:27 , I realize nothing is not accurate...  


In fact, I have been thinking beaucoup about the choir.  Where to rehearse, how to get people jazzed ( or rockin ) with the idea... 


I did dig out some songbooks (Belle Nuit anyone ?) and listened to cities97 trying to get more ideas.  And of course doing my 30 days of biking and working like a persistent ant.


Next meeting Saturday,  10:30am on 4/21/2012.  Bring songs and rain gear.  The rain is supposed to start at 1 pm,  so we should be able to meet for 30min, sing for 30 min and then disperse into the bioshphere


I promise not to be late again ( unless I have a really really good excuse ).  Hope to see you there
costa

No comments:

Post a Comment